Photo Mechanic™ Version 4.5.4 History
Below is a list of changes made to Photo Mechanic for Version 4.5.4, released November 19, 2008.
This version is available as a free update for registrations good through March 2007.
- Fixed a problem with the sRGB color profile being embedded into (e.g. FTP) uploaded, non-original (i.e. saved as) JPEGs that were shot in a different color space (e.g. AdobeRGB).
- (Mac) Fixed issue with the Structured Keywords Panel failing to operate correctly after being closed and re-opened.
- (Win) The Structured Keywords Panel now sorts correctly for non-English languages.
- (Win) Added verify disc option for CD/DVD burning. Improved reliability of burning discs.
- Fixed a problem where DNG files would sometimes lose their Adobe Camera RAW settings in the embedded XMP when edited with Photo Mechanic.
- JPEGs edited by Nikon Capture NX and saved as NEF now show results of image adjustments instead of original JPEG.
- Now shows embedded previews for Panasonic RAW files if they exist.
- Relaxed QuickTime compatibility check for large monochrome PSD files.
- Delta GMT time is left unchanged when editing IPTC Time from the IPTC Info dialog.
- Snapshots from the SaveAs dialog now remember the Convert to sRGB and Sharpen settings.
- Removed PhotoShelter Collection uploader (due to service being discontinued).
- Removed Digital Railroad uploader (due to service being discontinued).
- (Win) Fixed a problem opening multiple photos into Photoshop CS4.
- (Win) Photo Mechanic now accounts for Windows display resolution settings higher than 96 DPI when resizing dialogs.
PM History Homepage